The Sysinternals web site was created in 1996 by Mark Russinovich and Bryce Cogswell to host their advanced system utilities and technical information. Whether you’re an IT Pro or a developer, you’ll find Sysinternals utilities to help you manage, troubleshoot and diagnose your Windows systems and applications.
Get up to speed fast!
- Read the official guide to the Sysinternals tools, The Windows Sysinternals Administrator’s Reference
- Watch Mark’s top-rated Case-of-the-Unexplained troubleshooting presentations
- Read Mark’s Blog which highlight use of the tools to solve real problems
- Check out the Sysinternals Learning Resources page
- Post your questions in the Sysinternals Forum
Sysinternals Live is a service that enables you to execute Sysinternals tools directly from the Web without hunting for and manually downloading them. Simply enter a tool’s Sysinternals Live path into Windows Explorer or a command prompt as http://live.sysinternals.com/<toolname> or \live.sysinternals.comtools<toolname>.
You can view the entire Sysinternals Live tools directory in a browser at http://live.sysinternals.com.